《生活大爆炸》电视剧的中英双语台词

《生活大爆炸》电视剧的中英双语台词

sarah98
sarah98
886 浏览

 

1.What's your point? 同意。你想说什么?
2.There's no point. I just think it's a good idea for a T-shirt. 没什么,我只是觉得这个主意放在T恤上不错。
3is this the high-IQ sperm bank? 是的。这里是高智商精子库嘛
4.If you have to ask, maybe you shouldn't be here. 如果这还要问的话,那你可能不该来这。
5.I think this is the place. 我想就是这里了

6.We'll be right back. 谢谢。马上就好
7. take your time. I'll just finish my crossword puzzle. 不急。我正好把填字游戏做完。
8.What are you kidding? You're a semi-pro. 开什么玩笑,你都是“半职业选手”了
9.We are committing genetic fraud. 不是的,我们这是在犯基因欺诈罪
10.no guarantee that our sperm is going to generate high-IQ offspring. 我们的精子并不能保证将来就能生出高智商的后代。
11.Think about that. I have a sister with the same basic DNA mix whohostesses at Fuddruckers. 你想想。我姐姐和我的DNA结构相同可是她只是快餐店的女服务生
12. But there's some poor woman who's going to pin her hopes on my sperm. 但那些可怜的女人们会把希望寄托在我精子上的
13. What's the protocol for leaving? 该怎么跟她说呢
14. : Let's try just walking out. 我们就直接走吧。
15. Are you still mad about the sperm bank? 你还在为精子库的事生气吗?
16.You want to hear an interesting thing about stairs? 你想听有关楼梯好玩的事吗?
17.My father broke his clavicle. 我爸把锁骨都摔断了
18.Is that why they sent you to boarding school? 所以他们才送你去上了寄宿学校?
19.No. That was a result of my work with lasers. 不是,是我研究激光之后才送我去的。
20.Significant improvement over the old neighbor. 显然比我们老邻居强很多
21.We don't mean to interrupt. We live across the hall. 我们没想打扰你,我们住对门。
22.I mean, we live together, but in separate, heterosexual bedrooms. 我是说,我们住在一起,但是睡在两个单独的异性恋房间里。
23.Maybe we can have coffee sometime. 噢,谢谢,或许有时间我们可以一起喝咖啡。
24.Should we have invited her for lunch? 我们邀请她吃午餐怎样?
25.I think we should be good neighbors and invite her over, make her feelwelcome. 我觉得我们应该做好邻居,请她过来,让她觉得自在些

君君提示:你也可以发布优质内容,点此查看详情 >>

本文著作权归作者本人和北美省钱快报共同所有,未经许可不得转载。长文章仅代表作者看法,如有更多内容分享或是对文中观点有不同见解,省钱快报欢迎您的投稿。

886 0 0 1
 

扫码下载APP